Listening mode is when Melody is listening for your voice request. To turn on Melody's listening mode, you can take one of the following actions:
- Tap on the mic icon at the bottom of the app.
- Tap-and-Hold anywhere on the screen, except the player controls area (i.e. 'Previous, 'Pause/Play', 'Next' buttons are displayed).
- If Melody is connected to a Bluetooth device:
- Follow the instructions specific to your device, which are displayed in-app every time the device connects via Bluetooth for all supported devices.
- If no instructions are displayed, pressing 'Play' (when music isn't playing) or 'double press on Play' (when music is already playing) on your Bluetooth device controls may work.