Yes, Melody uses artificial intelligence to learn your listening preferences. You can also teach Melody by saying “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” during a song for Melody to learn your likes and dislikes. Also if you give Melody the command to “Play some good music” , Melody will look to your favorite tunes to play up the music you like best.
Articles in this section
- What is Melody?
- How do I get support?
- How do I turn on listening mode in Melody?
- What commands does Melody respond to?
- Why would I use Melody?
- Do I have to pay to download or use Melody?
- What can I do when Melody can't find my request?
- How do I play Spotify playlists?
- Will Melody learn my listening preferences?
- Does Melody connect to other Bluetooth devices?